[OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW] SDP codec manipulation feature

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jul 28 17:43:45 CEST 2009

Hi Brett,

as you probably already found out, you cannot (as proxy) say what codec
is used in a call. You (as a proxy) see just the offerings (what codecs
are available on each side) - after that, each side is free to select
and use one of the offered codecs - so, only inspecting the RTP stream
will provide you with the information regarding the used codec.