[OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW] SDP codec manipulation feature

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue Jul 28 16:41:29 CEST 2009

I don't really need codec manipulation so much as just knowing what codec
was used (yes in a PV). Not a list of available codecs, but which codec was
negotiated and used. I don't know SDP very well so I'm not sure if that's
immediately discernible. This example was given earlier. Lets say I want to
limit to 50 g729a dialogs to a particular IP.
That's what I really want to use it for. I'd also really like to log the
codec on a per call basis in ACC.
-Brett

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 2:54 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro