[OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy-2.3.5 build dep problem

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Fri Jul 24 19:21:27 CEST 2009

Dan,

My understanding is that it's a recompile from source of RHEL.  It's good
for some of us that need to use server vendor-provided binaries that are
supposed to work only RHEL, but we don't need the support RHEL provides.

We've noticed the same thing.  These days we run Debian or Ubuntu where
possible.

- Jeff