[OpenSIPS-Users] Easy way to specify Allowed methods

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jul 20 17:19:44 CEST 2009

Hi Gordon.

well, if the Other SIP server does properly support Allow hdr, from
OpenSIPS side, when sending a request or reply to this server, you can
force an Allow hdr only with the RFC 3261 methods.....

or you can filter the received methods from this proxy directly in
OPenSIPS and to prevent them to be sent to your endpoints.