[OpenSIPS-Users] sip_trace in only one way

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Sat Jul 18 06:23:50 CEST 2009

You need to define a trace flag and set it in the main route when you
call sip_trace. Then you do not need to call sip_race in the reply
route (or anywhere else for that matter). See below (use a free flag
number instead of TRACE_FLAG in my example).

On 17 Jul 2009, at 16:17, Geoffroy Rabouin wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm confused because in my sip_trace DB, I haven't got the reply
> message from opensips, I only got the request from the phones and
> gateway ...
> I've set the sip_trace parameters :
> # ----- siptrace params -----
> modparam("siptrace", "trace_on", 1)
> modparam("siptrace", "enable_ack_trace", 1)

modparam("siptrace", "trace_flag", TRACE_FLAG)

> and in my route :
> route {
>      sip_trace();

setflag(TRACE_FLAG);

> ..................;;
> }
>
> onreply_route[2] {
>     sip_trace();
remove this ^^^^^

>      if (status=~"(180)|(183)|2[0-9][
> 0-9]") {
>           if (search("^Content-Type:[ ]*application/sdp")) {
>                use_media_proxy();
>           };
>           fix_nated_contact();
>      };
> }
>

> Opensips respond correctly to the phone/gateway, just the sip_trace
> DB doesn't work correctly.
>
> Any idea ?
> Thanking you in advance.
>
> Geoffroy Rabouin