[OpenSIPS-Users] Asterisk reinvite confuses Mediaproxy

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Fri Jul 17 22:48:45 CEST 2009

Hi Ruud,

Sorry for any confusion.  I've attached fresh traces, including a full ngrep
and mediaproxy relay and dispatcher logs.

This is an inbound call from PSTN gateway to Asterisk (with reinvites) to
Opensips with Mediaproxy to the callee endpoint.  I have a single
engage_media_proxy() at the initial invite.

- Jeff