[OpenSIPS-Users] accounting BYE

Jan D. j-doedel at zonnet.nl
Fri Jul 17 12:49:11 CEST 2009

Alex,

I will trie setting an AVP an/or t_check_trans().

The reason is that we use opensips to connect clients to an Cisco endpoint.
Is ie. the connection from the client drops the Cisco sents a BYE. The
client does not react with an O.K. and the call is not accounted with an
endtime (so its seems its still running.

So I want to build it in such a way that is the Cisco (trusted_peer) sents
the BYE its always accounted (one time), if the client sents the BYE it
should be confirmed by the O.K. from the CISCO endpoint, so the flag wil be
sufficent.

Jan