[OpenSIPS-Users] accounting BYE

Jan D. j-doedel at zonnet.nl
Fri Jul 17 12:19:20 CEST 2009

I have a problem with accounting the BYE in my mysql database (acc table).

Sometimes a BYE is sent more than one time, or sometimes the other site does
not respond with an O.K. on the BYE.

Here is a peace of my config (example):

if(loose_route())
{
if(is_method("BYE"))
{
#setflag(25); # account successful transactions
acc_db_request("200 OK", "acc");
}
}

If I use the flag (in my case flag 25) and the other site does not respond
the BYE is not accounted. So I tried to use the acc_db_request. This works
also without the O.K., but is a BYE is sent twice or more I end up with a
lot of BYE's in my database.

I tried setting a flag, bflag after the acc_db_request but this did not
help.

Is there a way to account a BYE without an O.K. only one time?

Jan