[OpenSIPS-Users] Hold and Transfer from Mitel PBX drops call

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Thu Jul 16 10:41:35 CEST 2009

Hi,

This is more of a "has anyone else had this problem and fixed it" type
call.

Our setup has OpenSIPS 1.4, B2BUA and RTPProxy.

Our users on Mitel PBX systems can place and receive calls without a
problem. However, whenever they perform a mid call task, e.g., place
the call on hold or attempt to transfer, the call simply drops.

According to the SIP messaging, it looks as though we simply receive a
BYE message.

The other thing I would appreciate is any advise on where to look to
trouble-shoot this issue.

Thanks,
Andrew

--
Andrew Yager, Managing Director   (MACS BCompSc MCP)
Real World Technology Solutions Pty Ltd, your IT department