[OpenSIPS-Users] load_balance and 483 error.

David dave.nwk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 00:08:05 CEST 2009

I've been staring at nget output for a while now, comparing the
working transaction
(rewritehost at the top of route logic) against the rewrite after load_balance.

They look nearly identical, the change comes after the client (sipp)
sends an ACK;
In the working capture, sipp sends an ACK, and then opensips forwards the ACK
to Asterisk, decrementing Max-Forwards to 69, call goes through, sipp says BYE
and all is happy.

In the failed example, opensips does not forward the ACK. Instead,
Asterisk sends
an OK response to opensips, and Max-Forwards remains at 70, and we're caught in
a loop.