[OpenSIPS-Users] Fw: Re: [NEW]memcached implementation for memory caching

Richard Revels rrevels at bandwidth.com
Wed Jul 15 22:05:51 CEST 2009

I'm thinking of the case where I have multiple proxies that an account
can send to and I want to do concurrency counts across them.  Doesn't
need to be a reliable data store.  Just need to be able to update a
value here and be able to read it there.

This module puts ya'll real close to the top of my "pretty cool
people" list.  Thank you.

Richard Revels