[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Monitoring Current connections and Concurrent calls

Hugo Serna aguilauk at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 15:29:57 CEST 2009

Hi,

Yes, thanks for the link however i got the following problem:

After following up the instructions as described on the link:

run: " snmpd -f -Dagentx -x tcp:localhost:705 2>&1 | less
"

No log handling enabled - turning on stderr logging
registered debug token agentx, 1
Turning on AgentX master support.
agentx/master: initializing
... /master: initializing...   DONE
 NET-SNMP version 5.5.pre2

followed by running "opensipsctl" on other window:
INFO: Starting OpenSIPS:
INFO: Started (pid:22021)

(all modparam("snmpstats",.............) have been included

HOWEVER    , i don't see any "agentx/master" messages at all on the first widow under: NET-SNMP version 5.5.pre2 ...

Any ideas please?

Thanks in advance