[OpenSIPS-Users] Checking inbound calls against trusted/gw tables

Gordon Ross gr306 at ucs.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jul 13 12:04:05 CEST 2009

(I'm slowly getting my head round OpenSIPS. Slowly....)

Where/how are inbound calls checked against the trusted & gw tables ?

I've not put anything into my config to check against these tables (e.g. No
allow_trusted() or from_gw() function calls), yet OpenSIPS is being helpful
and allowing calls from sources that are listed in the trusted or gw tables.
If I remove sources from these tables, then OpenSIPS rejects the calls, so
they are being referenced....

Thanks,

GTG