[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - Rating engine does not rate

Alberto Listas listas at b2br.net
Mon Jul 13 02:11:30 CEST 2009

Hello Ashwini,

I populated the tables with the data that came with the product. It uses the same name for the Profile
and the Rate. It does not have any data for profiles, but customers, Rates and Destinations are OK.
With the same name for the profile and the rate I failed to create the Profile entry linking the two. Now
after creating the profile and reloading the software it works properly.

Two Question:
- Is there a way for the system to recalculated all the calls in the database that now look like they are free?
- How do I delete the entries in memcache? I had to reboot,cause I didn't find how to do this. Could you point
me to the proper documentation?

Thanks for your help,

Alberto