[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenXCAP] document name doesn't matter ¿?¿?

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sun Jul 12 16:54:11 CEST 2009

Well, theoretically you are right. Practically, I use multiple clients
from multiple vendors that use different filenames and they all work
fine with this setup. Had I not done this they would all be standards
compliant together with the XCAP server but not working in a real call
flow with OpenSIPS as PA.

Did you find a real XCAP client that runs into issues because of the
way I set this up?  Real means a client made of flesh and blood.

Adrian