[OpenSIPS-Users] [XCAP] What does EyeBeam use XCAP for?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Jul 9 00:20:01 CEST 2009

Hi, I'm really annoying.

I've the same SIP account registered in two EyeBeam, both with same
configuration, including XCAP storage.

- I create a budy list and privacy rules in Eyebeam1 and they are stored in
OpenXCAP perfectly.

- I close Eyebeam1 and open Eyebeam2 (in other computer).

- It performs a GET operation for buddy list and privacy rules, gets the
previously stored documents (by Eyebeam1) and after it, Eyebeam2 performs a
PUT operation with its *own* bussy lists and privacy rules.

Is it a joke? why is useful to store documents in a server if the retrieved
data is just ignored and the local data is stored anyway?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>