[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy Relays on a multi-homed box ?

Ruud Klaver ruud at ag-projects.com
Wed Jul 8 13:24:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

On 08 Jul 2009, at 13:02, Gordon Ross wrote:

> Is it possible to run mediaproxy relays on a multi-homed host, and
> for it
> (if needs be) to handle on UA on one interface, talking to another
> UA on the
> second interface ?

The only practical application of this would be if (at least) one of
the interfaces was in a private network and MediaProxy was never meant
to run on a private IP. If it was, it would need to make assumptions
about in which domain the caller and/or callee are. So the answer is no.

> One of the first entries in the config.ini for relays is the IP
> address for
> the relay to us: Well, I want it to use two addresses !
>
> Thanks,
>
> GTG

You can't! :)

Use it on a public IP and you will be fine.

Ruud Klaver
AG Projects