[OpenSIPS-Users] Can OpenXCAP run on Debina Lenny? (I get an error)

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Jul 8 00:06:59 CEST 2009

El Martes, 7 de Julio de 2009, Iñaki Baz Castillo escribió:

> However, /usr/bin/openxcap uses /usr/bin/python which, in my system, is a
> link to /usr/bin/python2.6.
>
> Anyhow, "QwQsASweWEW".lower() works perfectly by executing it with
> python2.5 or python2.6, so I can't get the issue.

Sorry, I meant:

However, /usr/bin/openxcap uses /usr/bin/python which, in my system, is a
link to /usr/bin/python2.5.

Anyhow, "QwQsASweWEW".lower() works perfectly by executing it with
python2.5 or python2.4, so I can't get the issue.

However, if I run OpenXCAP with python2.4 (2.4.6-1) it runs !!!
Doesn't it require Python 2.5?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>