[OpenSIPS-Users] sip2pstn: P-Asserted-Identity and P-Preferred-Identity

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Tue Jul 7 20:10:36 CEST 2009

Hi list,

This is not exactly a opensips issue.

I don't if anybody give me a hint. Until today I was very sure the the
 P-Asserted-Identity is "trusted" and the P-Preferred-Identity is
"untrusted". So it is wise to map the asserted to the pstn number which
is the carrier trusted (network provided) and the preferred is a number
for clip no screening.

I discussed with a vendor which will send me a ddi-number for a pbx as
asserted and the main number as preferred. The RFC is not very clear in
that point - or did I read the wrong ones.

BR

Uwe

--

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586