[OpenSIPS-Users] backport for dialog profile for 1.5

Thomas Gelf thomas at gelf.net
Tue Jul 7 08:50:34 CEST 2009

Even a backport wouldn't help you, as profiles, vars and flags can
change multiple times during a dialog they are not stored to db
unless you restart OpenSIPS - to let dialogs cleanly survive a stop
/start sequence.

What you want to retrieve is however available via MI-modules, I'm
for example preferring the XML-RPC one.

Best regards,
Thomas Gelf