[OpenSIPS-Users] Lost of peers after a logrotate

Marc LEURENT lftsy at leurent.eu
Wed Jul 1 23:39:55 CEST 2009

Hello Bogdan, thank you for your answer, and yes it's about
registrations, I have a graph of registered peers and during the
logrotate I loose peers each time.
I have set a 'nice 19' to the logrotate but I keep loosing peers
during the logrotate (during logrotate, the server load is about 1.00)

Today, I have removed the copytruncate option which increased the load
compared to the default move file + create a new one, and I don't
loose peers anymore, but it is quite strange!

About the cached mem, it the one you get with a free -m command
This cached mem is freed after the logrotate at the same time I loose
registated users. That's why I was asking which type of data is stored
in cached mem by OpenSIPs
Thanks and good night

Envoyé de mon iPhone