No subject

Thu Jan 29 11:41:19 CET 2009

for.  Even if it doesn=B9t function in all cases for everyone, it will
function in most portions of our network where only G.711 and G.729 are use=
on unencrypted messaging.  It=B9s perfect.  It allows the scalability and
=B3lightweight=B2-ness of a proxy while giving us very useful features we
otherwise wouldn=B9t have.  I can=B9t wait to test it.

- Jeff