[OpenSIPS-Users] Configuration WeSIP 0.1.5 with openser-1.3.4-tls

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 11:46:22 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 4:28 PM, arundeking <arundeking at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>  I am new to WeSIP and i want to configuration WeSip with
> openser-1.3.4-tls.
>
>  I make changes what ever is given
> http://www.wesip.com/mediawiki/index.php/Installation
>      and
> http://www.wesip.com/mediawiki/index.php/Configuration respect to WeSIP
> and
> Openser.
>
> But while runing openser i am getting this error.
>
> ERROR:core:version_control: module version mismatch for
> //lib/openser/modules/seas.so; core: openser 1.3.4-notls (i386/linux);
> module: openser 1.2.2-notls (i386/linux)
>
> Can any one tell me please whats going on.

Hello, I never used seas, but the message above is saying that the seas.so
module does not correspond to the current openser version. (1.3.4 conflicts
with 1.2.2)..
Are you sure you removed the "seas" from the "exclude_modules?" list in the
Makefile before build?  If there is an old version of the file, It should
have been overwritten by the newer version.
If you are sure you did it and still this problem happens, search for all
seas.so and delete them, then rebuild. Maybe openser is looking somewhere
else.

regards,
mayama