[OpenSIPS-Users] how mediaproxy integrates with radius

Gabriel Bermudez elgabo81 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 05:19:03 CET 2009

Hi all,

I was wondering how the radius accounting works in mediaproxy.  I
understand that it uses the radiusclient-ng library to send RADIUS
requests to the Freeradius server.  If the freeradius server has a mysql
backend and this backend structure is based on the cdrtool's scripts;
what information gets logged (what columns get inserted or updated) on
the database.  I can see that the /etc/freeradius/sql.conf file calls
several mysql procedures, I guess that "accounting_stop_query" comes
after "accounting_start_query"; does "accounting_update_query" comes in
between or after "accounting_stop_query"?
Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Gabriel Bermudez