[OpenSIPS-Users] Talking to my own MySQL-table

Matti Zemack Matti.Zemack at rtcfactory.com
Thu Jan 29 15:57:48 CET 2009

Hi all,

Still being a newbie, I've been off and on thinking about the following
for the last few days.

What module should I use (or rather what's the smartest approach) for
the following scenario;

*         If I have my own home made table in the "opensips"-database.
How can I insert and delete rows from it? Basically what I would like to
make is a storage of the latest REGISTER try from any one account. When
a new REGISTER is tried from that account the old gets deleted.
Basically all I want to save is $fu. What module is applicable, and how
could I use it?
Why not in "usr_preferences" you may ask, well I would like a solution
which is easily deployed and upgradeable without interfering with the
standardized database schema. Or is "usr_preferences" the best way to
go?

Thankful for any answers,

Matti Zemack

Stockholm

Sweden

As soon as this is solved I will continue adding on the
http://www.opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.DocsTools , all
suggestions of other tools are welcome!