[OpenSIPS-Users] Local call

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Thu Jan 29 10:22:42 CET 2009

El Jueves, 29 de Enero de 2009 08:57, michel freiha escribió:
> Hello Bogdan,
>
> Kindly note that I tried the following method to configure local calls:
>
> if($rU =~ "^111" || $rU =~ "^011.*" || $rU =~ "^00.*" || $rU =~ "^[+].*" )
> {
> if(!cr_route("default", "0", "$rU", "$rU", "call_id")){
>        sl_send_reply("403", "Not allowed");
>      } else {
>          # In cas of failure, re-route the request
>           t_on_failure("1");
>           # Relay the request to the gateway
>            t_relay();
>    }
>

> }
>
> else
> {
>
> xlog("XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX");
>     route(1);
> }
> }
>
> When making a Long distance call that begis with 00 everything looks fine
> and the call is routed correctly to its destination...The issue is when
> trying a call that do not begin by 00 like calling "micho"...The system
> access the else { xlog("XXXXXXXX.....and it enter inside a loop and nothing
> will happen on the other side...

The system always will go to the else statement, because in your if statement
your regular expresions only catch uri's that in it Username are:

-111
-011.*
-00.*
-+.*

Where do you catch the usernames that begins with alphabetic chars ? no where

> Can you advice please about what could be that issue?

Yes, read a good book about regular expressions.

--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual