[OpenSIPS-Users] acc-Module DB-Accounting

Robert Borz robert.borz at web.de
Mon Jan 26 16:59:28 CET 2009

Hi Bogdan,

I'm not sure if I can completely follow you. Now I skipped the db-accounting part and continued with radius accounting (finally the freeradius will also have a postgres database backend when finished configuration).

But the Start and Stop Records in the acct-log also have Called-Station-Id and Calling-Station-Id wrong when the callee hangs up the call. I assume that this is why here also the values of the pseudo variables are not changed because the uri is not touched as you say.

modparam("acc", "radius_config", "/etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf")
modparam("acc", "radius_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "radius_extra", "Called-Station-Id=$tu;Calling-Station-Id=$fu")

The Sip-From-Tag and Sip-To-Tag only match when detect_direction is set to 1. Here's my detail record:

Mon Jan 26 16:41:13 2009
        Acct-Status-Type = Start
        Service-Type = Sip-Session
        Sip-Response-Code = 200
        Sip-Method = INVITE
        Event-Timestamp = "Jan 26 2009 16:41:13 CET"
        Sip-From-Tag = "9558cf66"
        Sip-To-Tag = "as2f28bff5"
        Acct-Session-Id = "YmZmY2E5YTZhMjA3NTU0NDMxNzE4NGI2MWUwNjE2YTk."
        Called-Station-Id = "sip:10000 at domain.de"
        Calling-Station-Id = "sip:20000 at domain.de"
        NAS-Port = 5060
        Acct-Delay-Time = 0
        NAS-IP-Address = 10.1.0.11
        Timestamp = 1232984473
        Request-Authenticator = Verified

Mon Jan 26 16:41:16 2009
        Acct-Status-Type = Stop
        Service-Type = Sip-Session
        Sip-Response-Code = 200
        Sip-Method = BYE
        Event-Timestamp = "Jan 26 2009 16:41:16 CET"
        Sip-From-Tag = "9558cf66"
        Sip-To-Tag = "as2f28bff5"
        Acct-Session-Id = "YmZmY2E5YTZhMjA3NTU0NDMxNzE4NGI2MWUwNjE2YTk."
        Called-Station-Id = "sip:20000 at domain.de"
        Calling-Station-Id = "sip: 10000 at domain.de"
        NAS-Port = 5060
        Acct-Delay-Time = 0
        NAS-IP-Address = 10.1.0.11
        Timestamp = 1232984476
        Request-Authenticator = Verified

So everything seems to be right here, doesn't it?

Is there some sample configuration for the database query with the sql module for freeradius?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Robert.