[OpenSIPS-Users] Call recording

Jimmy Svensson Jimmy.Svensson at tdc.se
Sun Jan 25 12:12:10 CET 2009

Hi!

I'm looking for a pure call recording solution that generates pcap-files
of the data from one specific call. I've been looking at using the a
merged OpenSIPS+rtpproxy solution to achieve this. The rtpproxy would
not be proxying any RTP traffic in this case, just terminating and
recording. Does anyone have experience with this kind of solution?

Now I found that rtpproxy seems to be replaced by mediaproxy but I can't
find any call recording features on the mediaproxy. Does anyone know if
there are any plans to implement call recording in mediaproxy or do I
have to go for the rtpproxy?

Thanks!
/Jimmy