[OpenSIPS-Users] Needs help OpenSIPS-cp

Khan Friend khansfriend at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 20:39:12 CET 2009

 I am in process of installation of OCP, I read the installation
instructions. Im running OpenSIPS 1.4.2. Installation instruction does not
say anything about changing SQL or .sh file. The sample files refer to
database OpenSIPS_1_4, I assumed that i need to rename them to my db which
is opensips thus I created cdr table in my opensips db.

The table acc does not have caller_id, callee_id, destination, and some
other fields. I added those columns in opensips database table acc.

I was wondering am i doing right so far? Why installation instructions
doesn't talk about it? OR Do I have to create new database with the name
opensips_1_4?

Please help.

Khan