[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool destinations /rates question

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Jan 21 14:33:03 CET 2009

The format of the actual dialed number is a routing problem and a
configuration of the proxy issue. In CDRTool you always end-up with a
normalized E164 number regardless of how the request URI was formated
for the actual terminating gateway.

You may use any translation rules and LCR without having to change or
configure the rating engine for this.

Adrian