[OpenSIPS-Users] Multi-Domain Setup with PSTN Connectivity

Mark Sayer datapipes at avtb.co.nz
Tue Jan 20 21:04:44 CET 2009

We successfully run things a bit differently. Our in-bound from pstn
goes to OpenSER (and may be translated to an Asterisk extension using
dbalias) then to Asterisk. If the final destination is a UA then it
goes back out thru OpenSER. Out-bound to pstn goes directly out from
Asterisk. OpenSER handles all registration and NAT. Works well in
production and config for both OpenSER and Asterisk is relatively
simple and easy to maintain.

Mark