[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool destinations /rates question

Brian Chamberlain brian at asterisk.ie
Tue Jan 20 18:35:39 CET 2009

Thanks Adrian,

As I said, just trying to find an efficient way of doing this, all the
providers use different destination names, some have codes that don't
exist in the other's databases so trying to pull it all together in
CDRtool is proving a bit testing.

It is mentioned as a known limitation
'The rating engine does not calculate prices based on the outbound
carriers or outbound gateways, the rating plan is is assigned by the
calling party and not by called party.'

I guess I am trying to figure out an efficient way to deal with the
slight nuances with different providers destination codes and
descriptions and the overlaps in between..
If it was possible to rate with the destination gateway it would make
things a lot easier.

Thanks,
Brian