[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRtool

Brian Chamberlain brian at asterisk.ie
Fri Jan 16 15:31:42 CET 2009

Hi Adrian.

I am inclined to agree with you, I did indeed load the samples
originally to get a feel for the functionallity. I have emptied the
tables since. There must be some weird caching going on.

mysql> use cdrtool
Database changed
mysql> select * from destinations;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

mysql>

It's quite odd as the only thing getting updated on the radacct table
for the CDR's is normalised = 1, I noted yesterday that canonicaluri
and destinationID were getting updated.

Thanks,
Brian