[OpenSIPS-Users] Registered user

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jan 16 14:50:11 CET 2009

But doesn't that check if the AOR in the RURI can be located.

Michel,

The proper way to do this -- assuming your motive is security and
authorisation -- is to challenge the incoming INVITE initial request of
the caller (who is supposed to be registered) with a 407 proxy
challenge, i.e. proxy_authorize()/proxy_challenge().