[OpenSIPS-Users] pv_printf: no more space for spec value

Krunal Patel krunal.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 13:48:06 CET 2009

Hi,

I am using opensips 1.4.2 no-tls version.

I am facing an issue during handling CANCEL.

When caller sends CANCEL, in opensips logs I see below mentioned errors.
ERROR:core:pv_printf: no more space for spec value
ERROR:core:pv_printf: buffer overflow -- increase the buffer size...

I traced opensips configuration.
Below is the snap from config where this error comes.

        if ( !mf_process_maxfwd_header("10") && $retcode==-1 )
        {
                sl_send_reply("483","To Many Hops");
                drop();
        };

Even call was not cancelled.

Is anybody there who has faced the same issue?

Thanks in advance!!

--
Krunal Patel