[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem when WESIP starts

mmarzuola at interfree.it mmarzuola at interfree.it
Thu Jan 15 12:21:11 CET 2009

Hi all.
I'm trying to use WeSIP 0.1.5 whit opensips.
I have installed the WeSIP in another machine than where opensips runs.
When I execute the startup.sh script I have the error:

root at matteo-laptop:/usr/local/etc/wesip# startup.sh
Starting WESIP Application Server VozTelecom...
root at matteo-laptop:/usr/local/etc/wesip# Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/catalina/startup/Bootstrap
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:276)

I have added the module seas in opensips.cfg and changed the server.xml.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance
Marzuola Matteo

Vuoi essere presente online?
Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
A partire da 18,59 euro