[OpenSIPS-Users] IP authentication

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jan 15 10:51:24 CET 2009

Hi Michel,

So, the table must look like:

CREATE TABLE address (
    id INT(10) UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL,
    grp SMALLINT(5) UNSIGNED DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL,
    ip_addr VARCHAR(15) NOT NULL,
    mask TINYINT DEFAULT 32 NOT NULL,
    port SMALLINT(5) UNSIGNED DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL
) ENGINE=MyISAM;

so, mask is integer after all :). What you should put in db (to test) is:
    insert into address (ip_addr) values ("xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx");

and check the allow_address() then.

Let me know if there are errors at startup or at runtime.