[OpenSIPS-Users] Multi Tenant System

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue Jan 13 07:24:46 CET 2009

Sure you can build a multi-tenant system with Opensips, asterisk, and or
freeswitch.
You should understand that your question is kind of like walking into a
hardware store and asking, "Hey, can I build a house with this stuff?"

Specifics on how to build these systems are all over the net. However, there
arn't a whole lot of good Multi-Tenant solutions out there presumably
because they are worth too much to give away.

If you have a specific question, perhaps we can give you a more specific
answer? :)
-Brett