[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool CDR search display columns

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Mon Jan 12 21:02:21 CET 2009

Adrian,

Administrator privileges, and:

"opensips_radius"=>array(
                    "name"               => "OpenSIPS_fp1",
                    "class"              => "CDRS_opensips",
                    "db_class"           => array("DB_radius"),
                    "table"              => "radacct".date("Ym"),
                    "rateField"          => "Rate",
                    "rating"             => "0",
                    "E164_class"         => "E164_US",  // define a custom
class to determine the E164 for a telephone number
                                                            // see E164
classes as example in library/cdr_generic.php
                    "priceField"         => "Price",
                    "DestinationIdField" => "DestinationId",
                    "normalizedField"    => "Normalized",
                    "BillingPartyIdField"=> "UserName",
                    "db_susbcribers"     => "DB_opensips",
                    "domain_table"       => "domain",     // table of
db_susbcribers that holds domains served by the sip proxy
                    "subscriber_table"   => "subscriber", // table of
db_susbcribers that holds susbcribers served by the sip proxy
             //     "intAccessCode"      => "011",        // international
acess code, numbers prefixed with this are considered international
destinations
             //     "natAccessCode"      => "1",          // international
acess code, numbers prefixed with this are considered national destinations
                    "sipTrace"           => "sip_trace",
                    "mediaTrace"         => "media_trace",
                    "UserQuotaClass"     => "OpenSIPSQuota",
                    "UserQuotaNotify"    => "0",              // send e-mail
notifications when quota is exceeded
                    "soapEngineId"       => '',
                    "domainTranslation"  => array(
                                                  "gw02.domain.com"      =>
"pstn.domain.com" // translate Realm
                                                  ),
                    "SourceIPRealmTranslation"  => array(
                                                  "10.0.0.1"      =>
"gateway.example.com"  // translate Realm for sessions originating from IP
address 10.0.0.1
                                                  ),
                    "purgeCDRsAfter"     => 999,           // how many days
to keep old CDRs, valid only when Radius tables are not atomatically rotated
                    "db_registrar"       => "DB_opensips", // opensips
location database
                    "enableThor"         => false,         // set to true if
using SIP Thor
                    //"mediaSessions"      => "sipthor",     // NGNPro
engine id used by SIP Thor
                    //"networkStatus"      => "sipthor",     // NGNPro
engine id used by SIP Thor
                    "mediaDispatcher"    => "tcp:mediadispatcherhost:25061",
// Where to get the active media sessions from MediaProxy 2.0
                                                                       //
Create /etc/cdrtool/mediaproxy.pem containing the certificate and private
key
                    "mediaServers"       => array(
                                                  "0.0.0.0"
                                                  )  // where to get the