[OpenSIPS-Users] Accounting: How to avoid a fraudulent BYE with lower CSeq?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jan 9 13:14:48 CET 2009

I think the problem is mainly in detecting the bogus BYEs, rather than
what to do about.

Indeed, the dialog module can provide a lot of information that helps
with the detection.  And not only in the trivial case of Cseq number,
but also monitoring if the direction where the BYE is received & sent
matches with the one stored in dialog (at invite time).