[OpenSIPS-Users] Upgrade CDRTool to 6.7.1 - problems

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 11:17:27 CET 2009

Il giorno 29/dic/08, alle ore 15:51, Adrian Georgescu ha scritto:

> Carlo,
>
> From your description it looks like an incorrect configuration in
> global.inc.
>
> If I were you I would start with a fresh  global.inc.simple.sample
> and port the settings from the old version.
>
> Adrian

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for your reply.
I created another global.inc starting from global.inc.simple.sample
but the problem still remained.
After that, I have dropped the cdrtool db and created another through
the new script setup_mysql.sh. (ver. 6.7.1)

Now the problem is solved and I can connect to the web interface. So I
think that there was some differences between the database schemas...

Regards,
Carlo