[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSip SIP, SIP-I e SIP-T

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Feb 19 18:16:16 CET 2009

SIP-T *is* SIP.  Anything that processes SIP can "interpret" the SIP
part.  What it can't do is interpret the SIP-T part, so it's passed
through, ignored, or stripped, depending on what type of SIP agent it
is.  If it's a proxy (like OpenSIPS), it's conservative and passes
everything it receives in terms of message bodies and additional
parameters.  If it's a B2BUA, who knows.