[OpenSIPS-Users] Module Question - Memory Lookup

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Feb 18 15:58:12 CET 2009

Hi Brett,

sorry for not being more explicit :).

The "memcache" is a generic support provided by the core, so the
functions to use this functionality are in core. This support is
implemented by the localcache module and in the future by other modules.
See:
       http://www.opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.DocsTutMemcache

Right note the "memcache" support in OpenSIPS has no implementation for
using a MemCache external server, but this is on the roadmap of the 1.6
release.