[OpenSIPS-Users] Regarding the xcap server

kishore kumar kishore at ongobiz.com
Tue Feb 17 14:41:54 CET 2009

Hi,
 I installed openxcap server and it has been installed and aslo running
while we start but when we are testing it is showing following errors
  File "./test.py", line 7, in <module>
    from common import *
  File "/opt/python2.5/lib/python2.5/site-packages/xcap/test/common.py",
line 47, in <module>
    class HTTPConnectionWrapper(xcaplib.client.HTTPConnectionWrapper):
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HTTPConnectionWrapper'

I installed python-xcaplib_1.0.8 source .
please help me to sort out of this problem.

Thanks,
Kishore