[OpenSIPS-Users] R: R: Milliseconds in the accounting table

Mauro Davi' mauro.davi at acotel.com
Tue Feb 17 09:50:53 CET 2009

Hi Bogdan,

Below the code used in the script...

modparam("acc", "multi_leg_info", "src_leg=$avp(i:901);dst_leg=$avp(i:902)")

onreply_route[1]
{
   if (t_check_status("200"))
   {
      setflag(4);
      setflag(24);
      setflag(25);
      $avp(s:acc_caller_user) = $fU;
      $avp(s:acc_caller_domain) = $fd;
      $avp(s:acc_callee_user) = $rU;
      $avp(s:acc_callee_domain) = $rd;
      avp_printf("$avp(s:received_time)", "$time(year)/$time(mon)/
         $time(mday)$time(hour):$time(min):$time(sec).$time(msec)");
      avp_printf("$avp(i:901)","$avp(s:acc_caller_user)|
         $avp (s:acc_caller_domain)|$avp(s:received_time)");
      avp_printf("$avp(i:902)","$avp(s:acc_callee_user)|
         $avp(s:acc_callee_domain)|$avp(s:received_time)");
      xlog("L_INFO", "200 OK received $avp(i:901) $avp(i:902)!!!\n");
   }
}

Is there something wrong? I need to use var(x) or can I use the avp variable?

Regards
    MD