[OpenSIPS-Users] how to do opensips' register replication

Gustavo Mistrinelli gmistrinelli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 12:18:40 CET 2009

Hello Tony, I didn't get why do you want to rewrite REALM and To/From header
filed, you must have same REALM on both opensips.
I send you the way to share registration on both server. Put same code
inside REGISTER method and replace LOCAL_IP, PAIR_IP with your real
information
When one OpenSIPS receive a REGISTER save it in memory and database and then
send it to the other pair OpenSIPS.

# Register method

  if ( !(src_ip=="PAIR_IP" && src_port==5060) ) {
    # Register is for me
    if (!save("location")) {
      sl_reply_error();
      exit;
    }
    add_sock_hdr("Local-Sock");
    force_send_socket( "LOCAL_IP");
    t_replicate("sip:PAIR_IP:5060"); # send to the other sip server
  } else {
    # it's a replicated REGISTER
    # set the flag for retrieving sock_info from header
    # save contact, but only in cache
    save("location","0x01");
  };

Best,

Gustavo

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 6:06 AM, Tony Liao <tonyliao at yuehetone.com> wrote:

> hi all,
>       we have two opensips sever as proxy and register server.for handling
> the user registered in another proxy server,we want to do the register
> replication as bellow:
>        uac register in opensipsA( OSA),OSA should rewrite the uri
> (OSA_IP->OSB_IP),Authorization relm(OSA_IP->OSB_IP) and To/From header
> filed. is anyone have codes and success to excute?
>       thanks.
> **

Gustavo Mistrinelli