[OpenSIPS-Users] Milliseconds in the accounting table

Mauro Davi' mauro.davi at acotel.com
Fri Feb 13 16:57:30 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm always a newbye so be patient.

I need to trace in the accounting table the start/stop dialog time in
milliseconds.

I don't know if this is the correct way, but I modified the cfgutils.
Now  I can write $time(msec) and I receive the millisecs...

So I store this information in an avp variable that I store on the DB in
the acc table via the multi_leg_info parameter.

Obviusly I store the entire date time in the form
$time(year)/$time(mon)/$time(mday)
$time(hour):$time(min):$time(sec).$time(msec).

Problem: The date time stored for the INVITE message, with this method
differ to the time writed in the time field on the same acc table...

I think that the time saved in the time field is that of the received
ACK message... On the otherhand the time saved with the multi_leg_info
is the time of the first INVITE...

I need the correct date time with millisecs of a dialog start/stop, so
the time field in the accounting table isn't good enough...

Any suggestion to bypass this problem?

Thanks in advance

            MD