[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool Q

Brian Chamberlain brian at asterisk.ie
Fri Feb 13 09:51:35 CET 2009

Hi Adrian,

On 12 Feb 2009, at 18:14, Adrian Georgescu wrote:

> On Feb 12, 2009, at 5:53 PM, Brian Chamberlain wrote:
>
>> Hi Adrian,
>>
>> I got my issue resolved with the rating not appearing. 2 Questions
>> for you:
>>

> Two? :-)

Yes Two :)

>> Say a Provider operating and the normal rules are 0 for local 00
>> for international and the country code is 44
>>
>> How should I write phone number dialled for a special rate number
>> for example a fixed rate 1890 number. The customer dials 1890 .
>> CDRTool logic will think this is america.
>
> Well, it will not be able to find a destination ID for such a short
> number so it will not consider it as being an US destination.

Sorry, I didn't explain very well, 1890 is the prefix, so it will be
1890xxxxxx and that is just an example, there are also premium rate
numbers 1550xxxxxx for example which are charged at quite high rates..

>> Just put in an international rate even though it's special local
>> dialcode? ie, pretend it's an American number.
>
> Try entering user at domain in the rate and dest table. The full URI
> taken from the CanonicalURI field will be matched, which is what you
> want for these service numbers.

I can see how this may work for directory enquiries for example 11850 ..

>> Second question. When you renormalize through the web gui is there
>> a maximum number of records you can do or some other criteria. It
>> seems if I try to do above 7 days it will not work.
>
> There is a section about re-normalization of CDRs in RATING.txt
> document. It may shed some light about this issue.

I couldn't see anything about any limitiation on the number of CDR's
that can be renormalized using the GUI. It seems the only sure fire
way that I can get them to renormalize using the gui is to do it in
24h lumps. I can't use the php script to do it, it will only do Jan/
Feb and ignores radacct200812.

Is there a correct place to submit feature requests?

One thing that would be really nice is if you are billing in /60 it
would be nice to have a period in, ie. if you are getting billed in /1
from your SIP providers your margin is incorrect if you are billing /60.

Thanks for a great tool!

Brian