[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool Q

Brian Chamberlain brian at asterisk.ie
Thu Feb 12 17:53:10 CET 2009

Hi Adrian,

I got my issue resolved with the rating not appearing. 2 Questions for
you:

Say a Provider operating and the normal rules are 0 for local 00 for
international and the country code is 44

How should I write phone number dialled for a special rate number for
example a fixed rate 1890 number. The customer dials 1890 . CDRTool
logic will think this is america. Just put in an international rate
even though it's special local dialcode? ie, pretend it's an American
number.

Second question. When you renormalize through the web gui is there a
maximum number of records you can do or some other criteria. It seems
if I try to do above 7 days it will not work.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Chamberlain
Dot Net Solutions Ltd.
68 Parkwest Enterprise Centre,
Parkwest,
Dublin 12,
Ireland.
DDI:
[+353]
1
6296521

FAX:
[+353]
1
6237029

mobile:
[+353]
86
3883003

web:
www.asterisk.ie

* Looking for the most advanced PBX available that can also save you a
fortune in communication costs?  asterisk.ie *

e-mail disclaimer

intended
addressed.
any use
or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender
immediately, then delete this e-mail.