[OpenSIPS-Users] Business around OpenSIPS

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Feb 12 17:49:07 CET 2009

Bogdan

I know that is a very hairy subject and we have precedents behind us
that we can learn from.

An open Wiki page will likely yield, given enough time, on
opensips.org the N-th directory listing of 'I am also here doing some
xSER stuff'

I would rather make a page where relevant consultants /products are
listed only based on recommandations. That is, only people and
products recommended by other customers should be allowed. It would be
great to find an innovative way to validate input based on some social
networking criteria rather than a list me here button.

Adrian